Sunday, July 31, 2011

Something I really struggle with...

Is always believing that I must deal with things alone. It's a lie I have believed and learned to live with for many, many years. The honest truth is I (we) do not deal with life alone.
I was reading in my last post about how things will happen and then I might talk about them with friends but when it comes down to it I'm still alone right?
Well... technically yes I am physically alone in dealing with family, friends and other crap but truthfully and in Christ I am not alone. So yes it might be a little physically lonely BUT I can still be thankful that I have friends to pray with and that are praying for me and friends that I can trust to lead me towards Christ. That is such a blessing that many people do not have.
I wanted to write this because I finally see it... I'm not alone and I have people that will stick out this thing called life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment