Sunday, July 10, 2011

Going to church.

I went to Traders Point Christian Church today.
It was huge.
The head pastor was gone but their age-level pastor (I don't know what age-level means) spoke today.
I enjoyed what he had to say. He held my attention the entire time and I walked away with stuff to chew on. So... I've decided to give it a couple of weeks and try to get involved there and see what happens. Did I meantion it's huge? Well... it is. So... I don't quite know how I'm going to get connected but I'll try a couple of things out.
I'm really happy I have the barn right now because even though I feel completely out of place everywhere else when I'm at the barn and I'm able to go for a good ride... I feel confident and normal? yeah... normal is a good word... it's also nice to have Rebekah close. She makes me feel normal too... or at least relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment