Friday, July 29, 2011

Everyday...

So one of the best parts of going to work are the back roads I take to get there. Small, 35 MPH speed limit, run down back roads. I had today off so I did things around the house, went to the grocery (forgot toilet paper... sucks) and watched Eliza for awhile. It was great. I tried to stay away from the barn because I'm there a lot and I need to make sure I'm not around the barn on my days off... there is no need to get run down and burnt out. The only problem... all day I kept thinking "I should go ride. No I need to stay away from the barn... but maybe I'll just go for a drive down those roads. No because then I'll go to the barn and I need to take my day off from the barn. But I want to see Jack and just kiss his nose. No.. okay time for the pep-talk.... Halie. You have to stay away from the barn. You are there way to much already and yes you love it but you have filing, dishes, LAUNDRY, and trash to take out so go home. Jack will be there in the morning and you have to be there all day anyways... so freaking go home."
So I didn't go to the barn today. Which is good because I will be there all day tomorrow and most of the day on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment