Monday, January 17, 2011

Work is always different without Sara.

Sara and Lauren left for Florida yesterday.
For some reason I thought things would be normal :)
When I got here no one was awake. Drew comes out in his pajamas to inform me that everyone went to bed at 11pm... except Grayson.
So, Drew goes back to bed.
Grayson wakes up.
We go downstairs to have breakfast.
As we are sitting at the table Hudson walks out fully clothed.
I think to myself "Oh good he went to bed late but managed to wake up early AND get dressed"
Then I look at his shirt. One side is orange from the cheetos he had eaten the night before and the other side had a pop stain extending from his shoulder down to the middle of his stomach.
When I asked him what he was wearing he told me that he had slept in the clothes he wore yesterday.
I also realized that he had ventured from his parents bedroom, not his own.
He then took off with his DS to his room.
I kind of brushed off the encounter and made my way into the living room only to find a bowl that once had cheetos in it, a pillow that belong upstairs and some other odd things.
After a quick pick up I decided to start on the kitchen.
Drew eventually emerged to explain all the nights events.
They were watching some show that lasted until 11. So Hunter decided to that they should have a slumber party. Drew didn't see Hudson escape into his room fully clothed... and it was to late to clean anything up.
I know they didn't leave the mess with the intention of me cleaning it up... it's just what happens when you leave 1 man and 3 boys at home alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment