Tuesday, January 4, 2011

These are the days...

... sleepless night prevail, midol becomes candy, hormones threaten to shoot me through the roof at any given moment and my back feels as if someone is following behind me holding onto my lower spine...

     Last night I laid in bed thinking of all kinds of things but I know at one point a verse in 2 Corinthians popped up. It has actually been popping up on a regular basis. I've actually maybe... slight confession... have neglected to read my bible or pray much during these holidays and well... we all know how that leaves us feeling... kind of stinky. I think things got a little out of wack when I was staying with the boys for those two weeks and when I came home I never really got back into a routine. I really just got into my bed and stayed there. Either way... the verse says...
     'But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.'

Well... it was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment