Friday, January 14, 2011

Water for Elephants.

Great book. You must read it.
On another note.
The babies just woke up from a nap so I'm sitting at the table with one on either side of me, listening to them smack their little lips and every now and then bang their sippy cups in satisfaction.
Here's the baffling part. Gray starts off with cereal and some granola. I have granola and yogurt. Lin Yu has blueberry puffs and a granola bar. Gray asks for pretzels but I tell him he has to finish his cereal first. So he quickly takes several bites then hands me the bowl and before I know it Gray has my yogurt and Lin Yu and I are finishing his cereal...
Sense when is it okay to eat after a 2 year old??
Not sure what happened this last year.
I don't remember ever voluntarily eating after a kid.
I also don't remember when yelling "You must bring home you math homework!!", as the older kids run to the morning bus, became a daily saying.
Or how I'm able to carry on a full conversation with someone while Grayson is at my feet screaming and kicking and act as if that's not happening.
What's happened to me?



It was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment