Monday, January 17, 2011

I like a good book.

I can devour a good book in a day or two (or longer)... depending on the size and how busy I am. Either way, I was reading a book by Beth Moore and I started it a long time ago and then put it down and just recently picked it up again. She definitely has some good things to say but as I was getting towards the end I was just getting bored. So I started to skim to the end. I realized I needed something with depth not another "Jesus loves you accept yourself for who you are book" ... although those are important things... I just wanted something to chew on.
So, I picked up A.W. Tozer's "The Pursuit of God."
Nothing more needs to be said.
Except that this is the second time I've read it and I'm still not bored with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment