Sunday, August 15, 2010

4 pieces of cheesecake later.

I've learned that becoming an introvert is kinda scary. I have a hard time with the weekends because my roommates are around more, which normally would be fine but now I'm so used to being home alone that when they are here and want to hang out I get all nervous and don't quite know what to do. Also, I know they'll want to talk about the week, what happened and blah blah. But I don't, I would rather keep that to myself. Which brings me to what Panda said a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned that I would like to live by myself and that was basically when you live by yourself you don't grow and you just get comfortable. That's definitely been proven the last 2 weeks. I really like my schedule and like not seeing people or having to deal with them. I'm not growing and I don't want to. I hate thinking and knowing that one day I'll push myself out of this. I'm not sure what to do about it right now though...
Well... I'm actually going to try to go to sleep right now :)
Have a good night, it was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment