Sunday, February 13, 2011

My time with the girls and I don't mean my boobs...

Forgot Summer was pregnant so when she walked out and I saw her belly I was rather surprised... then it all came back :)
Lillian found a tampon in my purse... she thought it was cool because it was pink.
 the questions that followed....
-what is this?
-why is there an "r" on it?
-what does it do?
-can you should me how it works later?
Watched the barbie channel on tv... the theme song was "it's sparkle time"
Lou loved it.
Braided hair.. had my hair brushed.
ate gumballs.
played duck duck goose.
played hide and seek... yes I did have the best hiding spot ever.
Olivia is the worst to hide with. She talks and tries to whistle the entire time.
Made lunch.
Put girls to bed.
Explained to Olivia what an apple core was... I'm getting better at explaining things.
Ollie thought the seeds were chocolate :)
listened to more barbie theme songs.
wiped snot... I actually thought I would esape it... yes I did.
tried to watch "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" but decided that while the girls where captivated I could clean the kitchen and finish laundry...
after that I found a WW2 movie I'm totally watching once the girls go to bed.. I'll let you know how that goes.
Speaking of I just finished a book called Sarah's Key... you should check it out.
Olivia still has a mullet... has for about a year and a half...
Yes I am just writing things and then leaving my computer and writing again when I think of something.
I prefer to write in lists anyways.
3 very picky girls love turkey sausage... I've never seen them eat something with such vigor.
Olivia loves frozen sweet peas. Then again she's always eaten frozen vegetables.
Olivia called me "My Halie"
Also when she heard I was coming apparently the first thing she said was "My Halie I hold you."
Clean up after dinner does not go that well.
Olivia just informed me she needs to hold me.
Watched some veggie tales.
brushed teeth.
put the girls to bed.
sang twinkle twinkle little star to ollie and izzie.
went to lou's room, read Princess Peepers... rather good book.
tried to pull out her tooth.. she wanted me to but wouldn't move her hand
spent the next 45 minutes singing twinkle twinkle little star, still trying to get that tooth and just talking.
finally I left Lillian's room and went to watch Defiance.
Right as I started it Summer and Bill got home... lame.
Drove home. Met Grace at Hunter's Pub.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment