Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese

So Isabelle's fourth birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese today. Talk about a party.
Personally I think that place is crazy and have no desire to take my kids there but I'm sure I will. When I first arrived I was handed a cup of tokens and Isabelle quickly grabbed my hand and off we went.
She, of course, was so overwhelmed by all the machines that we went from machine to machine or game to game not knowing what was really happening. My favorite parts of this whole experience was watching the kids basically lose there minds. At first all kids were playing games then I began to notice more parents playing games and kids just watching.
I'm guilty. I was watching Lou play Mario Kart and then I scooted to the one next to her for a couple rounds myself. For some reason though I got super disoriented but after doing it for awhile I adjusted... makes me feel old. Lou played, seriously, about 45 minutes of Mario Kart before she was peeled away by her dad... who wanted to play :) It was a good night. I was able to see some old family members I haven't seen in awhile.
Well, I'm going to go. Band of Brothers is on and I MUST watch it...
It was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment