Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Effects of Birth Control.

So I've been taking birth control for awhile to regulate my periods.
At first I was for it but I think that was because I had never had regular periods so it was exciting.
As I'm getting older I have found that researching things and finding facts about whatever you want to take or do or pursue is a good idea.
I've never looked into the birth control or even the one I was taking. I've heard people talk about it and know why others don't take it but I myself just chose not to look into it.
Either way, on Tuesday I forgot to take my pill so I took it the next night along with my Wednesday one. I had done this before and felt fine. Well, this morning I did not feel fine when I woke up. I was very nauseous.. all morning. It took me a long time to feel normal. Either way, I was thinking about my birth control and the fact that I have never done any research on it. So I did and I don't think it's terrible.
So, from there I decided to look into some "natural" remedies on how to regulate things. For the most part diet and exercise was the most repeated piece of advice. I've known for awhile that I need to change how I eat and how I exercise. Over the summer I was exercising and eating relatively well but now I have formed terrible, terrible habits. I don't even want to talk about them. So, I have decided to finish this round of birth control, come up with a healthy meal plan and a good exercise regiment...
We'll see you things go. I guess I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment