Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Geez... I had something to say but forgot.

Dang, I totally planned on writing something spectacular but instantly forgot. This happens way more than it should to me. But that's fine. Right now it's snowing outside and I think I love it :)
I'm excited for Christmas. I'm not doing anything but just the fact that it's snowing and Christmas is so close , is exciting. I just saw a guy walk by that had very broad shoulders and a very tiny waist. Anyways, Christmas... it's close. Oh speaking of I still need to get my sisters present. She's the only one I'm buying for this year. Sometimes as I write I wonder if I'm really writing anything of importance and realize that I'm not I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind and that's fun. The guy to my left is talking to someone who is talking in a low voice because I'm sure he's saying stuff that he doesn't want everyone to know BUT I'm still listening. He's really just talking about how he's needing to trust God.
I've started wearing red lipstick and love it. It's really fun to wear and somehow you can do nothing to your eyes and as soon as you have red lipstick on all is well. Huh... who would have know lipstick could be such a lifesaver? Not me, that's for sure. I really want sushi. I think tomorrow I might run away to Chicago for the day to hang out. Get some sushi, watch people, read, blog, shop... yeah that sounds fun. We'll see what happens though.
Huh the guy to my left just asked the guy to his left what he was reading and it was Hebrews and then he asked why he was reading that and his response was "well a lot of junk seemed to hit the fan at once and I just realized that I needed to change some things and here I am getting it done." Kind of a good attitude. God gives you shit, you read His word to help get you through it. Huh... that takes some guts.
Well I have to go I just talked to my friend Brent for a good 10 minutes just now and so now I'm on my way to see Avatar. I have no idea what it is but Kye said I should see it so I'm on my way.
It was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment