Thursday, December 17, 2009

I met the family I'm nannying for.

And I like them a lot! The boys are super cute and funny. Hunter the oldest has red hair, seems like he could be really sensitive, seems to be rather smart and quite the gentlemen! Hudson the second oldest is very care-free something I noticed as soon as I met him. We had a little question and answer time and the first question he asked is if I was nice, followed by getting up to leave because he realized he needed to turn in his library books, only to return because his mother asked him to not leave until the question was answered. He showed me the basement only to be quickly enthralled by the TV that was left on, leaving me to venture on my own. Grey the youngest has blonde hair, blue eyes and a perfectly round face. He's a baby so not much to him. Except that he can screech very loudly, good for getting your attention :)
Drew and Sara, the parents, are so easy to talk to. They love each other and their kids and that rather obvious. All together seems like a great situation. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment