Thursday, December 17, 2009

Going to meet my family.

So, I'm currently at Starbucks but in 45 minutes I'll be meeting the family I'm nannying for. I'm kind of stoked. I was thinking about how this all happened, and actually why I'm doing it. I love my job here but I've decided to leave. Don't get my wrong it doesn't have the best hours and it's pretty stressful but I don't despise going to work. I'm excited about sleeping normal hours though and actually sleeping at night and not sleeping during the day and missing the entire day and just having a regular schedule. I want to work on stuff for church while I'm doing this. Like maybe start a bible study or first get into a bible study but then maybe have one of my own and they could be high school girls or college girls and I could pour into them. First I need to be poured into. Right now I have no place talking to people about Christ.
Oh this is exciting, tomorrow I'm visiting my sister!! I miss her terribly, and Lillian got her ears pierced so I'm excited to see that and I just really miss Olivia's bossy little diaper butt, and Isabell constantly saying "halie, halie look what I can do" followed by and spin and a huge smile :)
Okay, I'm going to go. It was nice talking to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment