Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's been awhile :)

Life is... funny, different... so many words to try to explain that. Maybe I should not have started off in such a way :)
Anyways, it's been awhile since I was here last. Not completely sure where to start or what to say... (oh.. that's Grayson and I, we made a tower out of legos.)
Ummm... my stomach is terribly messed up today. I feel as if I ate a giant cheese burger from greasy king (if only there were such a place!) but I did not eat a giant cheese burger from greasy king. Quite the opposite... I had a bowl of Honey Comb cereal. Okay maybe not the complete opposite, I could have had something much healthier but I eat a healthy breakfast like every morning so some days I just can't resist a good bowl of (sugary) cereal.
I'm listening to a song right now that makes me wish it was snowing. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the fall right now but it's funny how songs take you back to when you first heard them.
I think I'm going to start working out at a gym. I have to do something. I love running outside but I'm not always motivated. I want to swim. That's my favorite.
Well, I think I'm going to go read a book while Grayson is sleeping. But you have a good day.
It was nice talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment