Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nerf Gun War Domination!

I'm staying with the Koch boys for the next few days until Drew and Sara return from their adventures in NC.
Today started off normal.
Grayson yelled "Hay-yay home as I walked in the door."
Sara ran around trying to leave.
They left.
Hudson asked me to play catch... he told me it was good excercise so we should play everyday.
I turned on the Purdue game.
Fed Grayson.
Put Grayson down for nap.
The boys watched a little bit of the game then began playing DS.
They began fighting over something.
Shoved Hudson outside and told him I would meet him soon for catch.
Hunter watched the end of the Purdue game (Michigan St. won 35-31 last 5 minutes of the game)
I played catch with Hudson. It's also his time to vent about what's going on at school and whatever else he needs to vent about.
After awhile Hudson decided we were done playing.
Came inside.
Went downstairs had a nerf war.
Even though they won't admit it... I won.
After that victory I decided it was time to start thinking about dinner.
Decided on pizza.
Realized I didn't have any yeast here to make dough.
So I made dough without yeast.
Turned on the Ohio State game.
Pizza turned out well...
Hudson said to me "Halie, I don't like the pizza. It just tastes funny but I appreciate that you made it. Thank you."
Melted my heart.
I agreed with him though. It did taste funny. It was the sauce.
The sauce was sweet.
Ohio St. wasn't doing to well.
I didn't make the sauce, found some in the pantry.
Ran around with Gray for a long time.
Tyrell Pryor got sacked.... couldn't believe it.
Read a book that I know by heart to Grayson so I could continue to watch the game.
Gave Gray a bath... continued to watch the game.
Dressed the boy and got back in time to finish the game.
Ohio State pulled through literally the last minute of the game with a win of 20-17.
Sent boys downstairs to play.
Put Gray in bed.
Frick it's only 7 o'clock.
Welp... here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment