Friday, November 19, 2010

My day, as of today.

My morning started off late... happens.
When I got to work I made myself breakfast.
Hunter watched and questioned my every move, best part of the morning.
Hudson screamed at Grayson about not touching his legos.
Grayson screamed back.
Went downstairs.
Grayson looked at me and said "Hay-yay home. I hold you."
So, I picked him up. 
I asked Hudson to come upstairs and get get his shoes on.
Him and Grayson went up stairs to get socks.
Grayson came down with a small cup. 
I'm still not sure if he got it from the garbage or the drawer in the boys bathroom.
Hunter hit Hudson in the face.
While I held Hudson back and tried to push him out the door Grayson was using his new found cup to drink from Sugars water bowl.
When I looked at Sugar's water bowl I could see saliva floating on top.
Normally that doesn't bother me but knowing that Grayson was basically drinking Sugar's saliva grossed me out.
Better him than me.
Hunter missed the bus.
Happens.
Took Hunter to school.
Went to my house because I forgot something.
Left my house... but not before I dug into my stash of donuts.
Drove back to work to quickly grab juice.
Grayson and I went to P-I-T.
Had fun.
Got coffee with Sarah.
Nearly dropped Grayson on his head. Happens.
Talked with Sarah.
Went to Campus House to dropped off my forgotten thing.
Went home.
Gray ate "rhonies"
I made chili... it was good this time.
Put Gray down for nap. 
Read my bible and ate chili.
Sat by the fire.
Got sleepy.
Decided to blog.
Gray just woke up. 


It was nice talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment