Monday, June 28, 2010

The Art of Processing

I don't think I have it down. Although I feel as if I should.
Anyways, my friend Rebekah and I have decided to memorize verses together. I guess I should have warned her that I'm not the best at this. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm not so much going to be able to memorize these verses and have them there forever but having something to focus on and putting that discipline into practice is good for me right now.
This weekend was good. My little pomplamoose Amanda got married on Saturday, that was the best ever but after the wedding I got a flat tire :( sad but praise God someone was able to help me change it. So that led to 4 new tires on my car, which I guess was needed. Okay I'm actually going to go read even though I know I had more to say. Maybe later I'll write more but probably not. Good thought though.

No comments:

Post a Comment